|Clicking on individual events above from your mobile device should add each one to your Calendar. This may or may not work depending on the type of device you have and the Calendar app or system you have in place on your mobile device.|
Please click on the plus sign just above to add this Calendar into your mobile devices Calendar manager or click individual events to copy to your Calendar
|Click here to access the shareable link to our public Calendar
Click here to download our public Calendar in ICS format
Click here for the Public URL to this Calendar
A note on ICS file: In some cases, you might want to import an .ICS calendar file to your Calendar. However, if you download an .ICS file directly from the link above remember that this file only provides a snapshot of the events in the Calendar at the time of Download/Import and these events are NOT updated automatically. If want to add the entire CFPA public Calendar and maintain persistent access to newly added events we suggest you add the CFPA's public Calendar by "Link" or "URL" to your existing google Calendar.
Note: you do not have to have a google account to view or access the Events List or the Full Calendar on this page but you will need a google account or Calendar management app to subscribe - If you are looking to sync or subscribe to this Calendar, please read below.
For Gcal or Android Users
|1) From your browser on your computer, open Google Calendar or Click here
2) On the left, next to "Other calendars," click Add, and then select "From URL"
3) Enter the calendar's shareable address in the field provided, please copy and paste below:
4) Now click Add calendar. The calendar will now appear listed under the heading "Other calendars." Listed in the left hand margin of your Gcal Screen in your browser.
5) You may now enable, sync and view our Calendar from your Android device depending on your settings. There are differing instructions on how to do this depending on your android device, android version and app version. If you can not seem to get it working ask a friend for help!
For Apple Calendar App users (not iPhone):
|1) In the Calendar app on your Mac, choose File > New Calendar Subscription
2) Enter the calendar’s web address, then click Subscribe
3) Enter a name for the calendar in the Name field, then click the adjacent pop-up menu and choose a color
4) Click the Location pop-up menu, then choose an account for the subscription. If you choose your iCloud account, the calendar is available on all your computers and devices that are set up with iCloud. If you choose On My Mac, the calendar is saved on your computer
5) To get the calendar’s event attachments or alerts, deselect the appropriate Remove checkboxes
6) Click the Auto-refresh pop-up menu, then choose how often to update the calendar
7) To prevent alerts from appearing for this calendar, select “Ignore alerts”
8) Click OK.